- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Note 1:
- As Original Profile
- Surface Finish:
- Molded Ends
- Base Material:
- Number of Pieces:
Haven't you had enough with those dilapidated door weatherstrip seals? Broken seals aren't dangerous, just annoying. Maybe that's why we tend to procrastinate when they're due for replacement. Old, flat, brittle, or dislodged rubber seals let outside noise, air and rain enter the interior. Replace them today and enjoy a more pleasurable ride!
• Manufactured in the US from durable EPDM rubber, molded from a cast of original rubber door seals for spot-on OEM appearance and fit
• Put an end to the terrible clanging and maintain a cozy, comfortable cabin
• Coated with special materials for more durability, superior sealing, and enhanced chemical and ultraviolet resistance
• Door seals come with excess length for your model. Just glue them on and trim the overrun
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
Installation Videos & Instructions
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.