- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Wheel Drive:
- Interchange Part Number:
- Quantity per Car:
- Specific Placement:
- Front Upper
- Number of Pieces:
Note: Fits Replacement Arms Only; W/ Press Fit Dia. 1.9"~ With Torsion Bar Suspension, Fits Replacement Arms Only; W/ Press Fit Dia. 1.9"
Position: Front Upper
Drive Type: RWD, 4WD, AWD
Stud Thread Size: -
Stud Type: Pinch Bolt
Small Dia. of Stud Taper: 0.766
Stud Taper Per Ft.: -
Ball Joint Attachment Type: Press In
Number of Bolts: -
Thread in Diameter: -
Press in Diameter: 1.905
Package Contents: 1 Ball Joint, 1 Dust Boot, 1 Bolt, 1 Lock Nut, 1 Snap Ring, 1 Grease Fitting
Driving a car with a worn out ball joint is like trying to run around with a broken knee. Well, not quite, but that's exactly what you're expecting your car to do with those dysfunctional suspension ball joints. A ball joint is a component of the front suspension that provides pivoting movement between the steering knuckles and control arms. Decrepit suspension ball joints cause steering vibration and misalignment. Your ride needs a fresh hipbone after all of that abuse!
• Replace your vehicle's ball joints to avoid the clunking noise coming from the suspension
• Enjoy quieter, safer and smoother rides
• Manufactured in the US, made with first-rate materials to last a lifetime
• This product meets or exceeds OEM specifications
• Available for all popular vintage, antique and classic cars (scroll down to see compatible models)
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
This product comes with a life time guarantee to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.