- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Quantity per Car:
- Specific Placement:
- Number of Pieces:
Note: Complete Link; 13.125", Complete Link; 13.125"; W/o 133, 155, 168" WB~ W/o Sterling E6 Axle, Complete Link; 13.125"; Exc. 136" & 160" WB.
Drive Type: RWD
Bushing #1 I.D.: 0.437
Bushing #1 O.D.: 1.239
Bushing #1 Length: 0.981
Bushing #2 I.D.: 0.683
Bushing #2 O.D.: 1.153
Bushing #2 Length: 0.622
Bolt Thread Size: 3/8-16
Link Length: 13.125
Grease Fitting Included: No
Hardware Included: Yes
Package Contents: 1 Link, 4 Bushings, 1 Sleeve, 2 Washers, 1 Lock Nut
Love to take fast turns? Don't take one just yet! With those worn out stabilizer bar links, your vehicle could take a rough spin and lose traction of the road. Stabilizer bar links improve handling and shock absorption, keeping the car from swaying too much as you turn. Replace your bar links now so you can ride her like you used to back in the day!
• Our OEM-fit bar links equalize the compression in the springs when either of the wheels out of the pairs suffers a bump
• Replace your bar links, damaged bar links can prove to be a safety hazard
• Manufactured in the US, made with first-grade, long-lasting materials
• Enjoy a quieter, smoother and safer ride
• This item has been designed with the latest CAD programs and computer equipment.
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
This product comes with a life time guarantee to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.