- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Unspecified Length
- Quantity per Car:
- Surface Finish:
- Specific Placement:
- Front Inner
Note: CONCOURSE. EXACT O.E. APPEARANCE~ Concourse (Exact O.E. Appearance); Boss Only~ This is a Rare Parts Inc. Diamond Series Part.
EngineId Size: V8; 7.0L; ; 429cid
Position: Front Inner
Rod Thread: 11/16-18
Bar Size: 0.748
Male or Female: Male
Large Dia. Taper: 0.6
Small Dia. Taper: 0.536
Stud Thread Size: 1/2-20
Stud Length: 0.5625
Length Ctr. Stud to End: 10.5
Dust Boot Included: Yes
Package Contents: 1 Tie Rod End, 1 Dust Boot, 1 Castle Nut, 1 Cotter Pin
Do you hear creaking, popping, or clunking sounds when turning sharp corners? It's probably the steering tie rod ends that need to be replaced. A steering tie rod end connects the steering rack to the steering knuckle on each front wheel. When they get worn, they make unsettling sounds during turns and may even cause the wheel to collapse!
• Designed and engineered in CAD programs to meet OEM specifications
• Manufactured in the US, made from high grade, long lasting steel
• Available for all popular models of classic and vintage vehicles (see below)
• Get rid of that sound from the wheels when turning corners
• Warning: A broken tie rod end can lead to serious accidents. Replace them today and drive safe
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
This product comes with a life time guarantee to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.