- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Note 1:
- As Original Profile
- Surface Finish:
- Gutter Strip
- Base Material:
- Number of Pieces:
Broken rubber is a bad omen. An old and broken trunk rubber weatherstrip won't bring your car to a halt. It will just make the trunk rattle and vibrate and expose its contents to rain, water, snow and dust. Replace broken rubber with a custom-made exact-fit, high-quality trunk rubber gasket and enjoy a quieter ride.
• Available in one piece for all compatible makes and models (see below)
• Freshly manufactured in the US from high-density EPDM rubber
• Crafted with precision from original trunk weatherstrip copies for a spot-on, hassle-free OEM fit
• Designed to protect the interior from water, dust, and snow when the trunk is closed
• Weatherproof coating for enhanced durability - easy to install
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
Installation Videos & Instructions
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.