- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Interchange Part Number:
- 20363107 | 20363106 | 20674279 | 20674278
- Note 1:
- w Chrome Bead
- Specific Placement:
- Inner & Outer
- Number of Pieces:
About Fairchild Industries
Fairchild Industries combines material expertise, engineering design, cutting edge software and warehousing to supply extruded and molded rubber, plastic and elastomer products for our customers worldwide. From custom seals and hoses to gaskets and grommets, Fairchild Industries provides precision engineering, global manufacturing, and quality assurance to tailor solutions to meet our customers' precise needs in a timely manner.
Window sweeps felt kit or belt line weatherstrip is a fancy name for the seal that runs between the window glass and the metal door frame. When it is worn out, glass strikes metal and produces terrible rattling sounds. You can ignore the noise, but wait until a window gets stuck. Our strips come as a partial kit with pieces for both inner and outer of the window. Revamp the window sweeps belt line with our replacementweatherstrips to enjoy a quieter cabin and smoother windows.
• Get rid of the incessant rattling that makes your beautiful ride feel old
• Tend to the unsightly felt kit and maintain the interior in a neat and tidy condition
• Don't fret about getting the entire thing replaced; our partial kits exclusively target the trouble areas
• Our weatherstrip kits are durable and closely replicate OEM specifications
• Available for vintage and classic cars and trucks-scroll down to see compatible models
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
Installation Videos & Instructions
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.