Need an armrest replacement for your classic old beauty? Get it before someone points out the flaw in your car’s perfect interior. A broken, missing or loose armrest can make the ride much less luxurious than you’d like. And a torn, stained or dilapidated armrest can tarnish the looks of an otherwise clean and well-preserved interior.
No worries, though. With a made-to-order replacement armrest from Collectors Auto Supply, you can restore the original looks of the interior in no time!
Armrest overlays, padding kits, and skin overlays are available for vintage sedans, suburbans and trucks from Ford, Chevrolet, Blazer, Mustang, Lincolns, Cadillac, Dodge, Buick, and most other popular vintage cars. You can find a detailed list of compatible makes and models at the bottom of each part’s page.
Features of Replacement Armrests
· Made in the USA: All the armrests are manufactured in America and modeled from copies of original hand rests for an easy, spot-on fitting.
· Material and Finishing: Base material for all the armrests is strong ABS plastic. The outer surface has an original-like finish including padded vinyl, Seville, Morrocan, Haircell, and others.
· Budget Friendly: If you don’t want to replace the complete armrest, you can simply buy a cap cover or skin overlay or armrest padding kit to make your old armrests look brand new with minimum investment.
· Number of Pieces: Armrests are available in sets of 2, 4 or 6 armrests depending on your car’s make and model. See the individual armrest’s page for details.
· Guarantee: The armrests you’re buying are guaranteed by Collector Auto’s 3D promise and the trust of more than 100,000 satisfied customers.
The armrests are exact copies of OEM armrests and easily install on your vehicle provided you ordered the right part. Most armrests include installation instructions and a tube of silicon to help you do the job yourself. Armrest padding kits are also available to ensure a precise fit.
Browse the most extensive range of arm rests for all popular classic car makes and models and do not hesitate to reach out to use if you don’t find what you need.