- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
1967-1970 GMC C15/C1500 Suburban Interior Carpet
This carpet is specifically designed to fit 1967-1970 GMC C15/C1500 Suburban vehicles with Inserts without Cardboard.
This carpet covers the Complete area of the vehicle. This kit will arrive in 4 pieces, with all the edges trimmed and surging complete.
This carpet is a Die Cut style created here in the United States, designed to replicate the OEM specifications and quality of the original carpets in the 1967-1970 GMC C15/C1500 Suburban vehicles.
Does the old carpet look like **it and smell like rotten eggs? Old, discolored, dirty carpet flooring can make the interior look dated and suffocate the inmates. Replace that old rag with fresh carpet flooring and give the interior a much-needed facelift.
- Manufactured in the US from true automotive-grade carpet
- Precision-cut from original carpet flooring copy to fit your vehicle's floor perfectly
- Easily installed in a couple of hours; keeps the interior of your car looking great for years
- Comes with padding and heel pads depending upon your car's make and model
- Available for all popular models of classic and vintage cars and trucks (see below)
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.