- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Surface Finish:
- Specific Placement:
- Front, Rear, Left, Right, Inner, Outer
- Number of Pieces:
1961-1962 Chevrolet Biscayne and Chevrolet Impala Window Sweeps Felt Kit
This Window Sweeps Felt Kit is specifically designed to fit 1961-1962 Chevrolet Biscayne and Chevrolet Impala vehicles with a Sedan body style.
This Window Sweeps Felt Kit covers the Front, Rear, Left, Right, Inner, Outer area of the vehicle. This kit will arrive in 8 pieces, and is built to resemble to originals as closely as possible.
This Window Sweeps Felt Kit is manufactured here in the United States, designed to replicate both the OEM specifications and quality of the originals found in the 1961-1962 Chevrolet Biscayne and Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
Authentic Feltkit (8Pcs)
Window sweeps felt kit or belt line weatherstrip is a fancy name for the seal that runs between the window glass and the metal door frame. When it is worn out, glass strikes metal and produces terrible rattling sounds. You can ignore the noise, but wait until a window gets stuck. Our strips come as a complete kit with pieces for both inner and outer of the window. Revamp the window sweeps belt line with our authentic weatherstripsto enjoy a quieter cabin and smoother windows.
• Get rid of the incessant rattling that makes your beautiful ride feel old
• Tend to the unsightly felt kit and maintain the interior in a neat and tidy condition
• Our kit has an Authentic surface finish for an original look
• Protect your window glasses and improve the cabin environment
• Available for vintage and classic cars and trucks-scroll down to see compatible models
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.