- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Interchange Part Number:
- GM1281108, 363110
- Note 1:
- Accepts Chrome Strip
- Number of Pieces:
About Fairchild Industries
Fairchild Industries combines material expertise, engineering design, cutting edge software and warehousing to supply extruded and molded rubber, plastic and elastomer products for our customers worldwide. From custom seals and hoses to gaskets and grommets, Fairchild Industries provides precision engineering, global manufacturing, and quality assurance to tailor solutions to meet our customers' precise needs in a timely manner.
Windshield broke? Don't feel heartbroken. Even if it didn't break, you may need to replace the windshield when it becomes fractured or scratched. This rubber weatherstrip goes below the windshield and attaches to the opening before the glass is installed.
• Custom manufactured from ozone resistant EPDM rubber to exact OE specs
• When correctly installed, stops wind and rain from seeping into the interior
• Available for all popular models of classic and vintage cars and trucks
• Set it and forget it until you need to change the windshield again
• May include extra length to ensure easy installation
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
Installation Videos & Instructions
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.