- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Interchange Part Number:
About Fairchild Industries
Fairchild Industries combines material expertise, engineering design, cutting edge software and warehousing to supply extruded and molded rubber, plastic and elastomer products for our customers worldwide. From custom seals and hoses to gaskets and grommets, Fairchild Industries provides precision engineering, global manufacturing, and quality assurance to tailor solutions to meet our customers' precise needs in a timely manner.
Rubber and metal are not good life partners. The rubber weatherstrip seals say goodbye too early in the journey. A worn out, torn and dislodged tailgate rubber weatherstrip seal can expose the interior of your vehicle to dust, water, and snow. It also makes a loud bang when you slam the hatch. Replace the rubber and restore the original look and feel of your lovely old ride.
• Fresh manufactured in the US from high-density EPDM rubber
• Precisely fashioned from original weatherstrip copies for a spot-on, hassle-free OEM fit
• Installs with strong self-adhesive backing glue for easy installation
• May include extra length to make sure you have enough for your model
• Designed to protect the vehicle's interior from water, dust, noise and weather
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
Installation Videos & Instructions
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.