- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- EPDM Rubber
- Surface Finish:
- Specific Placement:
- Left, Right
- Number of Pieces:
1965-1966 Chevrolet Bel Air and Chevrolet Impala Glass Run Window Channel
This Glass Run Window Channel is specifically designed to fit 1965-1966 Chevrolet Bel Air and Chevrolet Impala vehicles with a 2 Door Sedan body style.
This Glass Run Window Channel covers the Left, Right area of the vehicle. This kit will arrive in 4 pieces, and is built to resemble to originals as closely as possible.
This Glass Run Window Channel is manufactured here in the United States, designed to replicate both the OEM specifications and quality of the originals found in the 1965-1966 Chevrolet Bel Air and Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
Upper Channels (4Pcs)
Do you love the sound of glass striking metal? If not, you should consider replacing those old, detached or missing glass run window channels. Our weatherproof window channels are manufactured by America's leading suppliers and come with limited lifetime warranties.
• Manufactured in America from high-quality UV resistant rubber (On Applicable Vehicle)
• Replicated with precision from original glass run weatherstrip casts for an exact fit
• Easy to install
• Comes with extra length for easy installation (If Vehicle Uses Rubber Type)
• Available in single- and two-piece designs (depending on your car's make and model)
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.