- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Note 1:
- As Original Profile
- Number of Pieces:
In older cars, the roof rail rubber weatherstrip seal refers to the rubber that runs between the lower edge of the roof and the upper edge of the door windows on hardtop style car bodies. It provides cushioning when you slam the doors and seals the interior from outside air, rain, and noise. Replace the rubber to maintain cabin temperature and get rid of the incessant vibrations.
• Available in sets of 1, 2, or 4 pieces depending upon the car's make and model (see below)
• Freshly manufactured in the US from high-density EPDM rubber
• Crafted with precision from original weatherstrip copies for a spot-on, hassle-free OEM fit
• Designed to protect the interior from water, dust, and air when the doors are closed
• Weatherproof coating for enhanced durability. Easy to install.
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.