- Part Number:
- VWR 1110 67
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- VWR 1110 67
- Specific Placement:
1967-1972 Chevrolet/GMC Vent Window Rubber Weatherstrip Seal, Right Hand
This Vent Window Rubber Weatherstrip Seal is specifically designed to fit 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, Chevrolet Blazer and Chevrolet Suburban vehicles with a Sport Utility, Convertible body style.
This Vent Window Rubber Weatherstrip Seal covers the Right area of the vehicle. This kit will arrive in pieces, and is built to resemble to originals as closely as possible.
This Vent Window Rubber Weatherstrip Seal is manufactured here in the United States, designed to replicate both the OEM specifications and quality of the originals found in the 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, Chevrolet Blazer and Chevrolet Suburban vehicles.
This piece mounts in the main part of the vent assembly. This single piece fits the passenger side. Our product is made from the original specs and from high quality ozone resistant materials to fit your vehicle.
Vent Glass Weatherstrip Seal, Right hand
Bad things can happen when rubber breaks. Old, cracked, or discolored vent window weatherstrips can tarnish the looks of your classic car. Replace them with new rubber seals and restore your ride to its original splendor. Get some fresh air while keeping rain out!
• Available in sets of 2 or 4 pieces depending upon the car's make and model (see below)
• Freshly manufactured in the US from high-density EPDM rubber
• Crafted with precision from original weatherstrip copies for a spot-on, hassle-free OEM fit
• Designed to protect vent window glass and block water and air when the vent is closed
• Weatherproof coating for enhanced durability. Easy to install.
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.