- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Extras Included:
- Window Channels
- Surface Finish:
- Specific Placement:
- Front, Left, Right, Inner, Outer
- Number of Pieces:
Replacement Feltkit & Upper Channels (8Pcs)
Window sweeps felt kit or belt line weatherstrip is a fancy name for the seal that runs between the window glass and the metal door frame. When it is worn out, glass strikes metal and produces terrible rattling sounds. You can ignore the noise, but wait until a window gets stuck. Our strips come as a complete kit with pieces for both inner and outer of the window. Revamp the window sweeps belt line with our replacement weatherstrips to enjoy a quieter cabin and smoother windows.
• Get rid of the incessant rattling that makes your beautiful ride feel old
• Tend to the unsightly felt kit and maintain the interior in a neat and tidy condition
• Our complete kits are durable and closely replicate OEM specifications
• Protect your window glasses and improve the cabin environment
• Available for vintage and classic cars and trucks-scroll down to see compatible models
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.