Suspension & Steering Parts
Suspension and steering are critical parts that, if broken or worn, can lead to accidents. You’ll know suspension parts need to be replaced when the ride gets rough and the car becomes difficult to handle. Your vehicle may be leaking oil from the shock struts or drifting or pulling to one side. Steering parts need to be replaced when the car drives like a snake and tends to change lanes without you turning the wheel. The good thing is you can easily find replacement parts for your classic car’s steering assembly and suspension right here in this section!
Steering Parts for Old Cars
The suspension and steering comprise hundreds of different parts if you count every nut and bolt. The main steering parts include end links, sway bar, stabilizer bar, leaf kit, tie rods, and more. Collectors Auto Supply offers all of these parts for all popular classic cars including different models of Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Mercedes, Mustang, Volkswagen, Jeep, Land Rover, Jaguar, Suzuki, Toyota, and other popular makes and models.
Classic Car Suspension Parts
Main suspension parts include idler arm, pitman arm, springs, bushing, linking rods, and mounting hardware. Collectors Auto Supply provides suspension parts from Hellwig and other reputable manufacturers. With hundreds of auto parts in our inventory, you don’t have to drive another mile on that rickety suspension.
Why You Should Replace a Broken Suspension and Steering
There are parts in a car that you can delay repairing or replacing. Suspension and steering are not among those. A faulty steering or weak suspension can bring the ride to a sudden, screeching halt; not to mention the possibility of a deadly crash. Shop for the right suspension parts now and keep riding safely and comfortably.
How to Find the Right Suspension and Steering Parts
If you’re not a mechanic yourself, you should ask one to tell you the names of the parts you need to replace. After you know what you need, select the part from the side bar and select your car’s make and model. Make sure you read the fitment section at the bottom of each product’s page and order the right suspension or steering component.
Why Buy Suspension & Steering Parts from Collectors Auto Supply
- A Proper OEM Fit: All components are modeled from OEM parts to provide an easy and spot-on fit.
- Built to Last: We use only top-grade materials and implement strict quality assurance so the parts you buy from us are durable and resilient.
- Vast Inventory: You can get steering and suspension parts for multiple makes and models of collectors vehicles.
- Over 20 Years of Experience: We have been helping car collectors fuel their passion by supplying auto parts for more than two decades.
- Bulletproof Guarantee: The suspension parts you are buying are guaranteed for workmanship and material defects. They are assured by Collectors Auto Supply’s 3D promise and trusted by more than 100,000 satisfied customers.
Access the most extensive variety of steering and suspension parts, designed by classic car experts who are as passionate about restoring old vehicles as you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you don’t find what you need.