You can tell your old beauty needs new leaf spring parts when the suspension won’t stop squeaking. The ride may become bumpy when you’re driving on uneven roads or you may notice that your truck is sagging or slouching to one side. Whenever you notice these telltale signs of a broken leaf spring part, order replacements at Collectors Auto Supply and restore your truck's swagger.
What Are Leaf Springs and What they Do
Leaf springs are critical components of your car’s suspension system that give your vehicle its correct height. They also minimize the vertical vibrations when you are driving on an uneven road. Each leaf spring typically consists of a number of layers of slightly curved plates of equal width and varying lengths. The plates or leafs are clamped together and joined to the vehicle’s frame at one of both ends, supporting the truck's weight. When faulty, leaf springs can seriously compromise the ride quality and the vehicle’s reliability.
What Are the Different Leaf Spring Parts?
The leaf spring assembly consists of a number of different components that clamp the plates together and join them to the car’s body. Sometimes, the leaf spring may be okay but it may be a bushing or bolt that needs to be replaced. We have the widest variety of leaf spring parts including leaf spring kits, helper spring kits, leaf kits, spring shackles, bolt kits, bushings, insulators, mounting hardware, and more. Regardless of whether you are looking to replace the whole assembly or need just a few leaf spring parts to repair your car, you have come to the right store!
How to Find the Right Leaf Spring Parts
- Ask your mechanic for the exact parts that need to be replaced
- Use the intuitive filter menu to select your car’s make, model, year, and the part you are looking for
- Select the product and recheck the fitment section at the bottom of each product page
- Call us toll free if you are not sure or cannot find the right leaf spring kit for your classic car or truck.
Why Buy Leaf Spring Parts from Collectors Auto Supply
- A Proper OEM Fit: Our components are modeled from OEM leaf spring parts to provide an exact and spot-on fit.
- Built to Last: We use only OEM-grade materials and implement strict quality control to ensure the leaf springs last as long as the original.
- Vast Inventory: You can get leaf spring parts for your Ford, Chevrolet, Mustang, Lincoln, Cadillac, Dodge, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, or other classic cars.
- 30 Years of Experience: We have been helping car collectors fuel their passion by supplying auto parts for more than three decades.
- Bulletproof Guarantee: The leaf springs you are buying are guaranteed for workmanship or material defects. They are assured by Collectors Auto Supply’s 3D promise and trusted by more than 100,000 satisfied customers.
Browse our extensive variety of leaf springs and other suspension parts, manufactured by classic car experts who are as passionate about restoring old vehicles as you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you don’t find what you need.