Miscellaneous Chassis Parts
Are you looking for chassis parts to restore a classic car or truck? You have come to the right place. Chassis, also called the car’s frame, is the steel skeleton you see when you remove all the parts from your vehicle. The main chassis is built using strong compressed steel that may never need to be replaced, but it has a number of auxiliary parts that wear out over the years. In this section, you can find brackets, trunnions, axle bumpers, lateral arms, links, mounts, and other miscellaneous chassis parts that you need to complete a perfect restoration project.
Chassis or Frame Parts for Classic, Vintage, and Antique Cars
Chassis or frame is the pressed-steel skeleton on which all the main car parts are mounted. That includes the engine, transmission, wheels, axle assemblies, seats, doors, and even the roof. In classic cars, the chassis is built strong enough to survive moderate crashes, but the mounts or links connecting different parts to the frame may get corroded or damaged. Being the antique automobile experts and collectors, the people at Collectors Auto Supply have a wide assortment of chassis parts that you can view and buy in this section.
What Are the Different Chassis Parts and What They Do?
The chassis is a single-piece steel skeleton to which brackets and mounts are bolted for attaching exterior components. For example, chassis brackets are the thick steel plates that hold the fuel tank, wheels and other main parts. The lateral arm is attached to the vehicle frame and the wheel hub to provide support to rear wheels and axle. In antique cars manufactured before the invention of ball joints, trunnions are used to control the wheels during turns
Restoration Chassis Parts for Old Cars and Trucks
Collectors Auto Supply has most of the auxiliary chassis parts for popular classic cars including different models of Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, BMW, Mustang, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Land Rover, Honda, Suzuki, Toyota, and other popular makes and models. Many of the parts can fit multiple makes and models while some can replace OEM chassis parts only on specific vehicles.
How to Find the Right Chassis Part for Your Car
- If you’re not a mechanic yourself, ask one to tell you the names of the parts you need to replace
- After you know what you need, select the part from the side bar and select your car’s make and model
- Make sure you read the fitment section at the bottom of each product’s page and order the right parts
Why Buy Chassis Parts from Collectors Auto Supply
- A Proper OEM Fit: All components are modeled from OEM parts to provide an easy and spot-on fit.
- Built to Last: We use OEM-grade materials and implement strict quality control so the parts you buy from us are durable and resilient.
- Vast Inventory: You can get chassis parts for multiple makes and models of collectors vehicles.
- Over 30 Years of Experience: We have been helping car collectors fuel their passion by supplying auto parts for more than three decades.
- Bulletproof Guarantee: The suspension parts you are buying are guaranteed for workmanship and material defects. They are assured by Collectors Auto Supply’s 3D promise and trusted by more than 100,000 satisfied customers.
Access the most extensive variety of classic car chassis parts, designed by experts who are as passionate about restoring old vehicles as you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you don’t find what you need.