The control arms and ball joints need your attention when you hear a clunking noise from the suspension and notice the vehicle is pulling to one side. Not replacing a bad control arm might result in tire damage and ultimately, a sudden breakdown. Don’t take a chance with your safety and ride quality and order replacement control arm and ball joint parts today. With thousands of high-quality parts available in our inventory, there’s no reason for you to procrastinate!
What are Control Arm and Ball Joint in a Car
Control arms, sometimes also called ‘A arms’, connect the front wheels to your car. They are joined to the wheel assembly on one end and to the car’s frame on the other end. To allow up and down movement, bushings are used to connect the upper and lower control arms to the car’s frame. The control arms are also connected to the steering knuckles with a ball joint. Rubber seals or bumpers are used to prevent vibrations and play while driving. A broken ball joint or control arm bushing may render the vehicle to stall in the middle of the road. The good news is you can stop further damage by ordering new replacement ball joints and control arm parts today!
More than 3,000 Control Arm and Ball Joint Parts Available
Access one of the most extensive inventories of control arms, control arm bushings, control arm bumpers, control arm shaft kits, control arm supports, and complete control arm and ball joint assemblies for all popular classic and vintage cars. We offer universal as well as make- and model-specific control arm and ball joint parts for Chevrolet, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Dodge, Nissan, Pontiac, Volvo, Mercedes, Jeep, Volkswagen, and other famous brands.
How to Find the Right Control Arm and Ball Joint Parts
- Ask your mechanic for the exact parts that need to be replaced
- Use the intuitive filter menu to select your car’s make, model, year, and the part you are looking for
- Select the product and recheck the fitment section at the bottom of each product page
- Call us toll free if you are not sure or cannot find the control arm or ball joint parts you need
Why Buy Control Arms and Ball Joint Parts from Collectors Auto Supply
- A Proper OEM Fit: Our components are modeled from OEM suspension parts to provide an exact and spot-on fit.
- Built to Last: We use only OEM-grade materials and implement strict quality assurance to ensure the ball joint and control arm parts last.
- Vast Inventory: You can get ball joint and control arm parts for your Ford, Chevrolet, Mustang, Lincoln, Cadillac, Dodge, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, or other classic cars.
- 30 Years of Experience: We have been helping car collectors fuel their passion by supplying auto parts for more than three decades.
- Bulletproof Guarantee: The suspension parts you are buying are guaranteed against workmanship or material defects. They are assured by Collectors Auto Supply’s 3D promise and trusted by more than 100,000 satisfied customers.
Browse our extensive variety of control arm parts, manufactured by classic car experts who are as passionate about restoring old vehicles as you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you don’t find what you need.