Coil Spring Parts
Coil Spring Parts for Classic Cars
You know your old collectible needs new coil springs when you start feeling the impact from the slightest bump directly on your bum. Coil springs are suspension parts made using wide gap springs that compress to absorb the impact when tires roll over rough terrain. Coil springs improve ride quality and reduce bounce besides giving the car its height and road clearance. Collectors Auto Supply offers a wide range of coil spring parts for multiple models of classic cars and trucks; including Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, GMC, Nissan, Toyota, Honda and other classic car brands.
Why You Should Never Drive with Bad Coil Springs
Broken, loose or dead coil springs can make you feel like the car is rolling on wooden wheels. When the suspension stops absorbing the impact, the tires take more beating. They can wear out prematurely or burst unexpectedly, leading to crashes. Put safety first and never delay replacing faulty coil springs when you notice their first symptoms.
How to Tell If Your Car Needs New Coil Springs
If your vehicle is bouncing harshly, sagging sharply, eating up tires, and making abnormal noises, there’s almost a 100% chance that your coil springs have worn out. No worries, though, because Collectors Auto Supply carries high-quality aftermarket coil spring parts for multiple makes and models of classic and vintage vehicles. Have your mechanic take a look at the suspension and when you are sure, search our store for the part you need.
How to Find Suspension Coil Springs and Spring Seats
Seats are the mounts where coil springs are fixed. Our inventory contains upper, lower, front and rear coil springs and coil spring mounts for multiple makes and models of collectable vehicles. To find the right part, select your car’s make and model from the left sidebar and you can see all the coil spring parts that are available for your vehicle. Make sure you read the fitment section at the bottom of each product’s page and order the insert you need.
Why Buy Coil Spring Parts from Collectors Auto Supply
- A Proper OEM Fit: All components are modeled from OEM parts to provide an easy and spot-on fit.
- Built to Last: We carry auto parts from top manufacturers and implement strict quality assurance to ensure that the springs you get are free of defects.
- Vast Inventory: You can get coil spring parts for multiple makes and models of collectors vehicles.
- Over 20 Years of Experience: We have been helping car collectors fuel their passion by supplying auto parts for more than two decades.
- Bulletproof Guarantee: The coil spring parts you are buying are guaranteed for workmanship and material defects. They are assured by Collectors Auto Supply’s 3D promise and trusted by more than 100,000 satisfied customers.
Access an extensive variety of coil spring parts, manufactured by classic car experts who are as passionate about restoring old vehicles as you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you don’t find what you need.