If the front of your car dips down when you brake and makes clunking sounds when the wheels hit a bump, you need to have the struts checked up. With hundreds of ready-to-ship strut parts available in our inventory, the chances are you’ll find the part you need within the next few minutes. We offer OEM quality strut parts for multiple models of Ford, Chevy, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Volvo, Mercedes, Nissan, Dodge, Mazda, Honda, Toyota, and other collector vehicles. So, go right ahead and search for strut parts using our intuitive filter menu. After all, legs do matter!
What are Strut Parts
Struts are parts of your car’s steering and suspension system that typically consist of a spring and a shock absorber. Strut parts include strut mounts, bellows, bushing, bearing plates, and strut bumpers. Torque struts are used to balance the engine’s torque. Some vehicles don’t have struts and use a separate shock absorber and spring.
Signs that Your Car Needs New Struts
When the struts are weak, your vehicle will make clunking noises when the wheels hit a bump. The front dips down when you brake and the vehicle sways during turns. Worn out struts do not absorb the vibrations and jolts from an uneven road. As struts are weight-bearing components, the tires and other parts of the suspension have to take the impact. You can avoid expensive repairs down the road by replacing faulty strut parts in time.
How to Find Strut Parts for Your Car or Truck
- Get your vehicle inspected and make a list of the strut parts that need to be replaced
- Select your car’s make, model, year, and the part you are looking for
- Select the product and recheck the fitment section at the bottom of each product page
- Call us toll free if you are not sure or cannot find the part you need
Why Buy Strut Parts from Collectors Auto Supply
- A Proper OEM Fit: Our strut components are modeled from OEM parts to provide an exact and spot-on fit.
- Built to Last: We use only OEM-grade materials and implement strict quality assurance.
- Vast Inventory: You can get strut parts for your Ford, Chevrolet, Mustang, Lincoln, Cadillac, Dodge, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, or other classic cars.
- 30 Years of Experience: We have been helping car collectors fuel their passion by supplying auto parts for more than three decades.
- Bulletproof Guarantee: The parts you are buying are guaranteed for workmanship or material defects. They are assured by Collectors Auto Supply’s 3D promise and trusted by more than 100,000 satisfied customers.
Browse our extensive variety of strut mounts, bellows, bumpers, spindle supports, and other strut parts—manufactured by classic car experts who are as passionate about restoring and maintaining old vehicles as you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you don’t find what you need.