- Part Number:
- Number of Pieces:
- Base Material:
- Surface Finish:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.
63/65 Buick Riviera Sail Panels Ribbed BLACK
The upholstered board that sits between the rear side window and the back window is known as a sail panel. Didn't know that? Leave the driver's seat for a minute to check out the rear-end area. Among other things, you'll find worn out and dilapidated sail panels. Our precisely cut and OEM fit trim pieces are meant to spiff up your vehicle's interior and make your ride look great again!
• Available in a wide range of colors to match your vehicle's headliner
• Manufactured in the US, made from thick premium-grade cardboard/fiberboard to ensure longevity
• Easy to install, our trim pieces are indistinguishable from OEM parts
• Replace your tattered sail panels to make your ride's interior spotless
• Factory-fresh sail panels, essential for all interior restoration projects
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.