- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- EPDM Rubber
- Note 1:
- For Door and Quarter Panel
- Base Material:
- Plastic and Paper
- Number of Pieces:
1966-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II Water Shield Vapor Barrier
This Water Shield Vapor Barrier is specifically designed to fit 1966-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II vehicles with a 2 Door Hardtop body style.
This Water Shield Vapor Barrier covers the Front, Rear, Left, Right area of the vehicle. This kit will arrive in 4 pieces, and is built to resemble to originals as closely as possible.
This Water Shield Vapor Barrier is manufactured here in the United States, designed to replicate both the OEM specifications and quality of the originals found in the 1966-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II vehicles.
Watershield Front And Rear
Your door panels look amazing. Don't let rainwater kill them! Water shield vapor barriers are placed between the door panel and the metal frame of the door to protect the panels from water damage. Old and dilapidated water shields will allow rain water to seep into your door panels, wearing them out and killing them eventually. Replace your water shields to keep the water out.
• Made to order in the USA, our water shields are precisely cut from high-grade waterproof paper
• Protect your door panels from water damage, defend your car against rust and corrosion
• Maintain the interior of your classy ride in a neat and tidy condition
• Throw out the old, worn out water shields to replace them with brand new ones
• Distributed by the top suppliers, made with the best equipment to ensure spot-on OEM fit
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.