- Part Number:
- WCR DB3120
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- WCR DB3120
- Note 1:
- With Trim Groove
This rear window seal fits the 2 and 4 door hardtop and sedans. The trim groove requires chrome trim. Made from ozone resistant EPDM rubber and from the same OE specs as the original for an authentic fit and finish.
Bad things can happen when the rubber breaks. Here, we're talking about the rubber that goes between your automobile's rear glass windows and door frame. When it gets old and brittle, the rear windows don't close properly and may keep vibrating as you drive. They also let in air, water, and dust. Replace the rubber and restore sanity!
• Available in sets of 2 for all compatible makes and models (see below)
• Freshly manufactured in the US from high-density EPDM rubber
• Crafted with precision from original weatherstrip copies for a spot-on, hassle-free OEM fit
• Designed to protect the interior from water, dust, and air when the doors are closed
• Weatherproof coating for enhanced durability. Easy to install.
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
Installation Videos & Instructions
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.