- Part Number:
- RWR 1411 67
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- RWR 1411 67
- Note 1:
- 2 Door Hardtop
1967-68 Chevy Caprice/Impala Roof Rail Rubber Weatherstrip Seal, Right Hand
This Roof Rail Rubber Weatherstrip Seal is specifically designed to fit 1967-1968 Chevrolet Caprice and Chevrolet Impala vehicles with a Hardtop body style.
This Roof Rail Rubber Weatherstrip Seal covers the Right area of the vehicle. This kit will arrive in pieces, and is built to resemble to originals as closely as possible.
This Roof Rail Rubber Weatherstrip Seal is manufactured here in the United States, designed to replicate both the OEM specifications and quality of the originals found in the 1967-1968 Chevrolet Caprice and Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
Fits the right side. It's made from high quality ozone resistant EPDM rubber with the same specs as the originals.
In older cars, the roof rail rubber weatherstrip seal refers to the rubber that runs between the lower edge of the roof and the upper edge of the door windows on hardtop style car bodies. It provides cushioning when you slam the doors and seals the interior from outside air, rain, and noise. Replace the rubber to maintain cabin temperature and get rid of the incessant vibrations.
• Available in sets of 1, 2, or 4 pieces depending upon the car's make and model (see below)
• Freshly manufactured in the US from high-density EPDM rubber
• Crafted with precision from original weatherstrip copies for a spot-on, hassle-free OEM fit
• Designed to protect the interior from water, dust, and air when the doors are closed
• Weatherproof coating for enhanced durability. Easy to install.
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.