- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- EPDM Rubber
- Base Material:
- EPDM Rubber
- Specific Placement:
- Number of Pieces:
1967 Chevrolet Impala Gasket Weatherstrip Seal
This Gasket Weatherstrip Seal is specifically designed to fit 1967 Chevrolet Impala vehicles with a 2 and 4 Door body style.
This Gasket Weatherstrip Seal covers the TailLight area of the vehicle. This kit will arrive in 2 pieces, and is built to resemble to originals as closely as possible.
This Gasket Weatherstrip Seal is manufactured here in the United States, designed to replicate both the OEM specifications and quality of the originals found in the 1967 Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
Into each life some rain must fall, but it must not fall into your car. Water seepage can be terrible for your car's interior and can ruin your comfort. Weatherstrip seals are supposed to conceal tiny gaps in vehicles to prevent water, dust and smell from infiltrating your cabin. Your seals have put up a good fight against all of those beatings; thank them before throwing them away!
• Manufactured in the US from top-grade, long-lasting rubber.
• Fits the gaps perfectly, digitally designed for a perfect OEM fit
• Protect your immaculate interior, improve the cabin environment
• May include extra length to make sure you have enough for your model
• Available for all popular models of classic and vintage cars and trucks
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.