- Part Number:
- WCR D566
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- WCR D566
- Note 1:
- Works w Chrome Trim That Inserts into Body Clips
1959-1960 GM Cars Hardtop/Convertible Windshield Rubber Weatherstrip Seal
This Windshield Rubber Weatherstrip Seal is specifically designed to fit 1959-1960 Chevrolet Bel Air, Cadillac Deville and Oldsmobile 98 vehicles with a Convertible, Hardtop, Sedan, Wagon, Coupe body style.
This kit will arrive in pieces, and is built to resemble to originals as closely as possible.
This Windshield Rubber Weatherstrip Seal is manufactured here in the United States, designed to replicate both the OEM specifications and quality of the originals found in the 1959-1960 Chevrolet Bel Air, Cadillac Deville and Oldsmobile 98 vehicles.
This windshield seal fits hardtop and convertible models. This gasket works with chrome trim. Made from ozone resistant EPDM rubber and from the same OE specs as the original for an authentic fit and finish.
Windshield broke? Don't feel heartbroken. Even if it didn't break, you may need to replace the windshield when it becomes fractured or scratched. This rubber weatherstrip goes below the windshield and attaches to the opening before the glass is installed.
• Custom manufactured from ozone resistant EPDM rubber to exact OE specs
• When correctly installed, stops wind and rain from seeping into the interior
• Available for all popular models of classic and vintage cars and trucks
• Set it and forget it until you need to change the windshield again
• May include extra length to ensure easy installation
Be sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.
About Collectors Auto Supply
This auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.